North Charleston Arts Festival Application Deadlines
The North Charleston Arts Festival just announced the winner of the 2014 Festival Design competition and the artist who earned the honor is Bluffton, SC, artist, Amiri Geuka Farris. His piece (shown above) entitled “Gullah Islander Toss” will be used to promote the upcoming Arts Festival! The City of North Charleston Arts Festival is gearing up for another year and application deadlines are quickly approaching. The festival is set for May 2 to 10, 2014 and will feature some of the best work from local and regional artists. Submissions are being accepted for artists in the following disciplines: Dance, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Crafts, Photography, Media Arts and Literature. If you are interested in applying to take part in this 9 day festival, keep in mind a number of deadlines are quickly approaching. There is still time to be a part of it, so get your application in today! Here are some of the options still available to you. To download an application visit the North Charleston Arts Festival website here.
- 2014/15 National Outdoor Sculpture Competition & Exhibition – deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- 2014 Wearable Art Competition & Exhibition – deadline to apply is Monday, March 3, 2014
- 8th Annual African American Quilt Exhibition: JOY! – deadline to apply Monday, March 3, 2014
- 2014 SC Palmetto Hands Juried Fine Craft Competition & Exhibition – Deadline to apply is Friday, March 14, 2014
- Art & Craft Vendor – Deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Food Vendor – Deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Tri-County Youth Art Competition & Exhibition – Entries accepted April 30-May 2, 2014
- Art & Fine Craft CoOp – Deadline to apply is Monday, March 3
- Art Walk – Deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 15, 2014
A number of the arts events will be held in or near the Park Circle neighborhood, so if you’re interested in moving nearby, check out all available properties below. Once you find one, call me to schedule a showing! (843)714-3855.
[spatialmatch_map id=2 width=100% height=600]