Park Circle Swap and Shop
If you’re thinking about selling that gently used couch that just doesn’t fit your style anymore, why not try the the Park Circle Swap and Shop page on Facebook! The Park Circle Swap and Shop is a great place to let go of the items you don’t use anymore. It’s also a great place to find things that you could use for a super low price. Think of it as a huge garage sale from the comfort of your own home. You can haggle, ask for info, or just browse endlessly. I have sold many items and purchased a few too through the page so I can say that it’s legit.
Here’s a few pointers before you buy or sell your first item:
1) If it’s furniture, make sure you measure it for dimensions because inevitably someone is going to ask.
2) Try to price your items in line with other similar items being offered, because just like in real estate, if you price it too high, no one will even consider it.
3) Haggle on everything, but be reasonable about it. Don’t offer 90% off the listed price. That’s just not nice.
4) If you’re selling an item make sure you let people know if it’s an item that needs to be picked up, or if it’s an item that can be delivered to a location. The safest thing would be to meet at a public place to do an exchange, but if it’s something like furniture, then having the buyer come to your place or vice versa, just use your common sense. If something doesn’t feel right then just drive away!
5) Take good photos! A good photo can sell anything.
That’s it for now! Happy Buying and Selling!
To visit the Park Circle Swap and Shop – click here.