Park Circle’s newest subdivision is called Oak at Park. Oak at Park is a centrally located neighborhood featuring 19 homesites, all within a 5-10 minute walk to all the local shops and restaurants in Park Circle. What makes this subdivision unique is the ability to customize your home with a selection of modern finishes with help from their team of certified builders, architects, and engineers. It’s a full turn-key process that starts with selecting your desired lot and one of 4 custom floor plans, followed by a 1-2 week process that involves personalizing the plan to fit your unique tastes and style, and finally, the construction process.
If you’re interested in finding out more, here’s a sneak peek of Oak at Park.
Location and Site Plan
By Foot: 5-10 min
- Thriving culinary & bar scene
- Coffee Shops
- Wellness Studios
- Craft breweries & distilleries
- Outdoor Recreation
- Disc Golf Course
- Public Parks
By Car: 5-35 min
- Charleston Peninsula
- Folly Beach
- Daniel Island
- Sullivan’s Island
- Isle of Palms
- Riverfront Park
What the interior looks like is really up to your imagination. Whether you want to go with an industrial look or go completely traditional Charleston, the choice is up to you. Oak at Park gives you the flexibility to make interior changes to your desired floor plan like creating that spa-like master bath you’ve always wanted.
There are four floor plans to choose from, all ranging from 1,600 – 2,000 Sq. Ft. with 3+ bedrooms and open concept living. All floor plans were designed to optimize natural light with spacious decks, patios, and porches. Oak at Park works with a local Park Circle architectural firm to ensure that their plans preserve the area’s character. Here are two sample floor plans being built at the site:
Oak at Park Pricing
*subject to change at any time. Contact me for the latest info.
- Lot Availability: Currently, lots 1, 3, 5, 9 and 12 are reserved or under contract. Lots 1-11 have a $10k premium.
- Build Timelines: In general, our build time is 4-8 months — or 6 on average.
- Base Specs: The homes come with great, middle-of-the-road specifications, including hardie-plank (or equal) siding, architectural shingles, pressure-treated decking, central HVAC, modern shaker cabinets, and granite countertops. An upgrade in flooring to LVT and/or tile adds about a $4k addition to the final price.
- Preferred Lender: Our preferred lender is United Community Bank, or UCB. They offer 1/2% of the loan amount up to $400k as a credit toward closing costs.
Oak at Park Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.