Bring Your Own Shuckers Oyster Roast and Seafood Festival
It’s time to get shuckin’! Firefly Distillery is kicking off the season with an Oyster Roast & Food Truck Seafood Festival on Saturday, December 4, 2021, from 12 – 5 pm. Bring your own shuckers and towels and we’re teaming up with Lowcountry Oyster Co to provide the oysters, crackers, and cocktail sauce. Food trucks will feature seafood delights. Enjoy beer, wine, Firefly cocktails, and a Bloody Mary bar!
- Event admission is free and open to all ages. Tickets for the ALL YOU CAN EAT oysters from Lowcountry Oyster Co are $25 per person and should be purchased in advance here. Oyster tickets do not include any alcohol.
- Chucktown Mobile Seafood Cafe, & Lobster, Flight, and Tamashii food trucks, and Miss Katie’s Sweets will be onsite from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Live music by Super Reggae Man on the Front Porch from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Beer, wine, and Firefly cocktails are available for purchase! Enjoy a Bloody Mary bar with pickled garnishes from Charleston Favorites. Tommy’s will be serving up samples of Tommy’s Bloody Mary mix.
- Firefly tastings are available on a walk-in, first come first-served basis.
- Bring your own oyster shuckers and rags! Don’t have your own shuckers? We have oyster knives and gloves available for purchase in our Gift Shop!
- We welcome you to bring your own chairs, blankets, and pop-up tables to spread out on our 4-acre field.
- Pets are welcome outside and on a leash at all times.
- Please leave outside food and drink at home.
- A pre-purchased ticket does not guarantee parking. Parking is limited onsite. We highly encourage carpooling, Uber, and Lyft! Please be respectful of neighboring businesses.
- This event is rain or shine.